In case you hadn’t noticed, content marketing is generating a lot of buzz right now.
Discover the top five reasons why you need to make content marketing an integral part of your marketing mix.
The problem lies with 50% of marketers who are behind the eight ball. There are still businesses missing out on the direct benefits of content marketing and generally, it’s due to lack of buy-in from upper management.
If your boss or your business is reluctant to get on board with content marketing, here are the top five reasons to make content marketing an integral part of your marketing strategy.
1) 82% of consumers have made a purchase based on a company’s online content marketing. (Clutch Survey)
2) Marketers who prioritize blogging efforts are 13x more likely to see positive ROI. (HubSpot, 2019)
3) Over the past two years, direct mobile traffic to publishers’ websites has grown by 30%, surpassing referral traffic from Facebook. (Chartbeat/ MediaPost)
4) 96% of the top-performing B2B content marketers say their audience views their brand as a credible and trusted source. (B2B Content Marketing 2019 by Content Marketing Institute)
5) 71% of consumers say they would be willing to spend more money to support products and services from a brand they trust. (Readers’ Digest Most Trusted Brand Survey 2018)
So no excuses!
If you’re still sitting on the fence, give me a call and I can help you create a content marketing strategy guaranteed to convert customers.